The 2012/13 contest is now closed, but stay tuned for Purist updates and tales from the backcountry!
Who Should Play
- Does skiing/snowboarding bottomless powder for four weeks, while being hosted and guided by four renowned backcountry lodges in the majestic mountains of British Columbia, Canada sounds like a dream to you?
- Do you love storytelling and sharing the tales of your backcountry ski/snowboard adventures with friends?
- Do you have a creative side and fondness toward video-making and photography?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then our Backcountry Purist contest is for you!
- A monthly winner will be chosen for November 2012, December 2012, January 2013 and February 2013. Each winner will enjoy a week long fully guided and catered ski/snowboard trip extravaganza to one of four participating BLBCA backcountry lodges; November’s winner will be offered a week at Powder Creek Lodge for the dates of January 26 – February 2, 2013; December’s winner will be offered a week at Sorcerer Lodge for the dates of February 16 – 23, 2013; January’s winner will be offered a week at Mt Carlyle Lodge for a week to be decided upon in the winter of 2014; February’s winner will be offered a week at Mistaya lodge for a week to be decided upon in the winter of 2014.
- The winner will have the chance to share a video and photo rich blog with the world! This blog will be created during his/her powder adventure week at the lodge.
How to Enter?
It’s easy! We want to know “Why are you the ultimate Backcountry Purist?” Tell us your story and why YOU are the person we are looking for through your experiences.
All entries must include
- A video that is no longer than two minutes
- Two (spectacular) images
- Your story in less than 10 lines of text.
Get ready to prepare your entry: